Monday, November 1, 2010

Inspiration

The character of a big city is what inspires my design.
The dazzling lights, the glamour, the architecture, and culture are a few of the elements that contribute. Throughout the year the four seasons also inspire my thoughts.
During Spring and Summer, life and its activities bring out the best in me along with nature.
My dresses cater to the sexy, feminine crowd.
I strive to give women dresses that enhance their figure.  I design dresses with bold colors that exude the wearer’s confidence.
I create glamorous clothes made from luxurious fabric.
My line to represents women that are fit, elegant and romantic.
                                                                                                                            fashion designer

No comments:

Post a Comment